10" Shiitake Mushroom Log with the Shiitake Sampler Cookbook
From Lost Creek Mushroom Farm
All-natural hardwood log injected with shiitake spawn produce mushrooms every two months for years. Grow indoors with plants or outside in shade. To produce mushrooms soak log in non-chlorinated ice water for 24 hours. Harvest in 6-10 days. Logs require regular soaking in non-chlorinated room temperature water every two weeks. PLEASE NOTE: Logs are ALIVE and can't remain in the packaging without air and light for more than two weeks. Thanks!The Shiitake Sampler Cookbook by Janet Bratkovich offers 51 great recipes. Janet and her husband raise shiitakes, and these are her favorite recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, vegetables, eggs and brunch. She includes meatless main-dish recipes, and recipes for cooking shiitakes with beef, seafood, poultry, pork and veal. Added to your 10" log, it makes a complete gift that will provide years of great eating.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #93101 in Lawn & Patio
- Size: Single small with cookbook
- Brand: Lost Creek Mushroom Farm
- Model: SSCKBK
- Dimensions: 6.60 pounds
- Fun to grow, healthful, delicious, organic mushrooms and 51 great recipes.
- Hardwood log, ready to grow, produces every 2 months fo 3-4 years.
- A great gift for gardeners, gourmets, mushrooms lovers and kids!
- Fully guaranteed to fruit.
- Your purchase supports Mushrooms in Ghana, our project to promote mushroom cultivation as a tool for alleviating poverty in West Africa. Thanks