Slow Cooker Cookbook - Easy & Delicious Recipes Everyone Will Love
By Sarah Jacobs
What You Will Find In This Book?
In today’s busy era, nobody has the time to stand by the stove all the time and cook and stir and oversee the food till it is ready to eat. This is the main reason why many people prefer instant meals and ready-to-cook food.
Well, you don’t have to do that anymore. All you have to do is get a crock pot, more commonly known as a slow cooker, and that is all it is required to do easy and unattended cooking.
Cooking in a slow cooker is quite easy. In most of the recipes, all you have to is dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it cook for the specified number of hours. The best part about crock pot cooking is there is a slow cooker recipe for every time, occasion, age and flavor. This fact is vindicated in the book. It contains a slow cooker recipe for every mealtime and taste preference.
The book “The House of Slow Cooker Recipes” contains the following.
1. 100 healthy and delicious slow cooker recipes along with a short description of each recipe.
2. Serving size, cooking time and nutritional facts with every recipe.
3. Slow cooker recipes for a variety of cuisines including Italian, Mexican and American Cuisine.
4. Easy and numerous slow cooking recipes for breakfast, sidelines, dips, stews, drinks and main course meals.
Go ahead a try a few. You are surely going to fall in love with the delectable slow cooker recipes.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #238047 in eBooks
- Published on: 2014-04-13
- Released on: 2014-04-13
- Format: Kindle eBook